While using the QuickBooks software most users get the issue of QuickBooks printing problems. Any kind of issue in the QuickBooks can affect the workflow, therefore it is essential to resolve the problem as soon as possible. In this article, we will try to discuss various methods to fix the problem including using QuickBooks Tool Hub Download.
QuickBooks is one of the popular retail management software that helps the user to track their transactions and records. But just like any other application it also has plenty of issues that are spoiling the user experience. Mostly the user who is dealing with the printing issue, the error is commonly known as QuickBooks is not printing or QuickBooks won’t print. You can release the relied sigh, the issue does not affect the workflow much, so there won’t be much problem.
The printing feature in QuickBooks is one of the most amazing features that helps the user to print their transaction records and bank statements. However, many times, the features face some issue which may lead to a printing error. There could be many reasons behind the occurrence of the issue like any damaged component in the QUickBooks or some kind of issue in the printing system.
We understand you might be getting impatient to solve the issue from your system, but before directly jumping into the solution it is recommended to go through the various types of printing issues, and there are many.
- QuickBooks is not responding
- PDF Converter shows offline
- Unable to save as .pdf file
- Could not print to printer
- The user is unable to print directly to the QuickBooks PDF converter
- Not able to print Invoices or Cheques
- QuickBooks Enterprise unable to print
- 1099 form printing problems
- QB could not save your form or reports as a .pdf
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working
- Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts
- QuickBooks Printing problem checks Unrecoverable error
- Print Problem on MAC
- The device is not ready
- Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
- There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on the XPS port.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
Users can use the printing feature for any purpose. Whereas, there could be many issues that may arise while printing. But before resolving them it is very important to understand the cause behind the errors. We have listed down some of them below.
- The QuickBooks problems are connecting with the printer.
- Your application might freeze while syncing the problem or saving the PDF.
- Printing issues may also arise due to the missing PDF components.
- The issue may also be triggered due to the QuickBooks PDF converter activation issue.
We know the issue is troubling you, and you want to get rid of it as soon as possible, but make sure if you are resolving it you are following the right process. The below are some important points to ponder before going for the troubleshooting method.
- Make sure that the QuickBooks you are using is the latest version.
- Check if you are sending the commands to the correct printer.
- Ensure that the printer is correctly plugged in.
- Verify the connectivity of the system and the printer.
You now have a reasonable idea about the QuickBooks won’t print an error and what could be the factors that have triggered it. We will try to resolve the issue from the system. If you have little or no knowledge about the technology or QuickBooks then consider performing the steps under professional guidance.
In this method, we will try to fix the problem using the QuickBooks Tool Hub. however, first of all, you did install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- QuickBooks Tool Hub Download from the official website of the Inuit QuickBooks.
- After successfully downloading the software, look for the downloaded file QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Click on the file to start the installation process.
- Tap on the Agree to the terms and conditions, to continue the process.
- After successful installation, double click on the Windows desktop and open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Sometimes changing the name of the printing file may also resolve the problem.
- Click on the file name .qbp .
- Now try to rename the file and add the old word after the name of the file.
- Go to the File menu in the QuickBooks Desktop and choose the option Printer Setup.
- Create a new QBprint.qbp file by choosing any transaction in the Form Name.
- Hit on the OK button.
- Check if you are still getting the same error or not.
- Search for the file and try to rename the file with something like qbprint.old and wpr.old.
- Then open the company file.
- Now choose the option File and Printer setup.
- After following the higher step, select any transaction in the form name and hit the OK tab.
- Now check if you are still getting the issue or not. The above steps would help you to reset the printer settings.
Hopefully, the above article helps you to resolve the problem from your system. However, if you are still getting the issue then consider contacting the support team of QuickBooks. You can get the helpline number from the official website of the software. The team is available for 24X7 to help the user in need. If you liked the blog post then share it with your teammates and assist them to get rid of the error too.